How can I maximize my fuel economy?
- Make sure tires are properly inflated to manufactures recommendations
- At highway speed, drive with your windows closed. Even with the air conditioner running, the fuel savings are significant.
- Use your cruise control when conditions permit.
- Replace your vehicle’s air filter more frequently if you drive in dusty conditions.
- Have the spark plugs inspected and/or replaced at the recommended service intervals.
- Don’t let your vehicle idle excessively during warm-up
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…